Friday, July 13, 2018

ENGLISH GRAMMAR

ENGLISH  GRAMMAR

Basic knowledge......

Alphabet
Words
Sentence
Subject
Verb
Object
Alphabet

Vowels-5
a , e , i , o , u
Consonants-5
b , c, d , f , g , h , j , k , l , m , n , p , q , r , s , t , v , w , x , y , z 
Alphabets types...
PRINT-CAPITAL-LETTERS
1st. Capital letters are always used at the beginning of a sentence. They are also used for proper nouns (names of place, people, brands.) and the letter i when talking yourself.



PRINT-SMALL-LETTERS


SCRIPT-CAPITAL-LETTERS


SCRIPT-SMALL-LETTERS


WORD

Only 1 Letter- words.  A , . I ,  .
2 Letters-words. We, Be, No, By, Me, He, My, Do, Go, At, An, To, Us, In, On..
3 Letters-words. God, She, You, Why, Him, Are, And, Now, Age, Day, Big, Sit, Run, Cry, Any, Job, How, Bus, Car, Cut, See, Say, Ask, Cat.

4 Letters- words. Book, Door, Name, Good, Call, Look, Tree, Time, Love, Like, Read, Take, Talk, Walk, Move, From, City, They, More, Kill, Move.

SENTENCE

Group of some words giving a complete meaning.It is a Sentence.
word+word+=sentence
I+school=I school (meaning less sentence)
I+go=to go (incomplete sentence)
I+go+to+school=I go to school.

VERB

A subject is the person or thing that is doing on action, the person or thing that is focus of the sentence.
Example...=Ravi went to the movie..  (Ravi....subject).
=Shiva bought a cell phone.. (Shiva...subject).
=She ate a mango... (She....subject).
=My father bought a cycle... (My father....subject).

OBJECT

  Example...=Ravi went to the movie..(to the movie....object).
=Shiva bought a cell phone...(a cell phone...object).
=Latha ate yesterday.....(yestare ....object).
=Mohan passed 10th class. (10th class....object).
=My brother came slowly.  (slowly ....object).

SUBJECT

Example;..= Ravi went to the movie.     (went...verb).
=Shiva bought a cell phone..(bought...verb).
=Latha ate mango. ...(ate.... verb).
=Mohan passed 10th class.  (passed......verb).
=My father bought a cycle. (bought....verb)

find-subject,verb&object
1) Niranjan is writing degree exams.Subject-Niranja.Verb-Is writing.Object-Degree Exams.
2) He is handsome.  Subject-He. Verb- Is Object-Handsome....






No comments:

Post a Comment